FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Advertising properties & services with BulgariaBookers.com
>>Q: How much do I have to pay for a property advert?
>>A: Registration is free. If you wish however to give your property a larger audience we offer paid listings and flexible advertising scheme. The free listings are not crippled in terms of details and pictures, but appear after the paid adverts.
>>Q: I own a few holiday homes. Can I list them all and how much would that cost?
>>A: Listing a few properties is welcome and it also costs nothing to you. In your owner’s profile you have the ability to list as much properties as you like, completely free of charge. This will potentially increase the reservations, which you will receive.
N.B. Multiple listing of the same property is strictly forbidden and will cause deletion of your entire profile (also paid listings of yours that might be running at the same time will be inactivated).
>>Q: I offer services, which I think you would consider related to your business. How can I advertise them?
>>A: BulgariaBookers.com provides advanced administration panel, which gives us the opportunity to define your potential customers to a certain location (resort, region etc.; e.g. you can just have your advert live when a client is looking for accommodation in Bansko or at the Black Sea coast in general). Furthermore a link to your services could be included in the automatic reservation confirmation, which the customers receive upon booking a certain property. Please contact us for more details or take a look at our advertising options.
>>Q: Can I send you the details of my property and you set the advert up for me?
>>A: Yes. As long as we have all needed details and have the necessary pictures at hand we can do that for the price of 25 Euro per property (one-off fee). If you wish to do that we will send you the full list with details which we would need.
>>Q: I own a small hotel. Can I list the hotel itself or at least all rooms separately?
>>A: No. Only apartments, chalets and villas can be listed at BulgariaBookers.com by their respective owners or companies, taking care of their management. Hotels listings will be deleted.
Booking & payments
>>Q: I want to pay for an advert. How can I do that?
>>A: Payments for paid listings, spotlights or other commercial advertisement can be done online by credit card or by bank transfer. In any case an invoice will be issued by the owner of BulgariaBookers.com (Traventuria Ltd.) and will be sent out for payment. It is up to you to choose the payment method that would suit you best. All payments are processed by Realex Payments and settled by EMS Card. We support the most popular credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, international Maestro, V PAY, Visa Electron.
>>Q: I want to book a property for my holiday. Does that cost something?
>>A: BulgariaBookers.com only requires your credit card details in order to validate your credit card. We neither charge it, nor do we provide its details to the property owners. How and when you will have to pay for your booking depends only on the payment conditions of the owner of the property you wish to rent. These data will be available in the automatic confirmation of your reservation, which you will receive on your email address. You will also be able to discuss with the property owner alternative methods of payment afterwards.
>>Q: I sent a booking request but still no reply has been received. What should I do?
>>A: The response time of the owners is different. We would advise that if you receive no reply to try booking another property and send us a note with details of your unanswered enquiry (incl. submission date, property id etc.). In any case the rating of each property will give you a clue on which is the potentially best place for you in terms of owner’s responsiveness, accommodation quality and payment conditions.
>>Q: I have just booked a property. What’s next?
>>A: Upon receiving your reservation the owner should confirm it within 48hrs at most. If the property is marked with Instant Confirmation tag then this step occurs immediately and you get an automated email giving you instructions on how to pay. In any case the payment conditions of the owner will be present in the automatic confirmation of your reservation. If you do not follow them the owner has the right to cancel your booking.
>>Q: How do I change or cancel a booking?
>>A: Cancellation conditions should be available inside the payment conditions of the owner, which you will receive along with the booking confirmation on your email address. If you have not paid yet this will not be a problem. If you have paid a deposit, this might not be returned to you (depending on the owner’s policy). Changing of travel dates or other amendments on a confirmed reservation should be negotiated directly with the property owner.
General advise for property owners
1. Keep your availability calendar up to date. The order of appearance of all listings within the free and paid categories is based on the last date when you have updated your calendar (e.g. properties with recently updated calendars will appears before the ones that have been idle during the last months).
2. The strongest tool of the customers to determine the quality of your property and the services they can expect from you as an owner is the rating, based on feedback forms. This rating stands next to each property and is based on the accuracy of your availability calendar, your response time and correctness in the communication process, following the booking request.
3. Before uploading the pricelist of your property, take some time to investigate the rates of your competitors. This might answer in advance your question why a few months have passed and you have not received a single enquiry in the meantime.
4. Make sure all data of your property are correct (maximum number of sleeping people, rates and payment conditions, property location etc.). Changing the rules after receiving a reservation will only decrease your property rating, resulting in further decrease of booking enquiries.
5. Copying descriptions or pictures, that have already been used for other properties is forbidden. Links (website addresses) in your advert body will be deleted by the administrator prior to activation of your listing.
6. As per the Terms & Conditions of use of our website, we do not allow website addresses within the main body of your advert. Neither do we allow links to business or competitor sites. We reserve the right to remove and/or deactivate any links.
7. Try to answer all enquiries as faster as possible. Failure to do so may result in losing a potential client.
8. Please report immediately all fraudulent booking enquiries at our email.
General advise for travellers
1. Study carefully the payment conditions and the booking contract of the property owner before proceeding further with the payments. Inside this document you should find the name of the owner, the property details, deposit and rest payment terms, methods of payment, procedure for obtaining the keys, breakage deposits (if any), cancellation policy, specific rules etc. If any of these are missing or not clearly stated you might consider requiring more information before going ahead.
2. We would appreciate if you leave a feedback for the property, where you have stayed already. This will help others like you and will make their choice easier.
3. Please check your Junk Mail for automatic emails from us or for confirmations sent by the property owners that have ended up there by mistake.